Quilled Birds

Hello to you my friend!

Who doesn't love birds? I planned to make a fridge magnet for my co sister as we were visiting them. I looked for image of birds and made a rough sketch. I didn't know the name of the bird.. and neither did I follow the colours.. I had very limited coloured strips so used whatever I had handy.

I used 5 mm strips for this bird.. Which later my brother said.. looked like a Robin.. so here is the Robin!





But after this one bird .. I realised they should be in a pair, for which I quilled a bird in some feminine colours. Now my lonely Robin has a company.





Hope you like my Birdie couple!  🐦🐦




Comments

  1. Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article.
    מדביר

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful article, thanks for putting this together! This is obviously one great post. Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here. Benefits of Heartgard Plus

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish