CAS Chalkpaint card

Hello there,

I have been wanting to do a card using the chalk paint I bought from Itsy bitsy, a while back. I went through some challenges for inspiration and decided on using the chalk paint for background and write over it.



I went to Pinterest to look for a quote, which I can turn into a card. I found this lovely quote " Think of the happiest things, It's the same as Having Wings". I don't know whose quote is it, but thought it could be used on a card and given to loved ones too!

The butterfly was painted with the chalk paint. I used my uniball white gel pen for the quote and used a black quilling strip to give butterfly some dimension.

I used one of the stamps my Friend Mirella had sent for me ( didn't have butterfly stamps yet!)  And Embossed those butterflies in gold. 


A clean and simple card. I know I have to work on my handlettering before I do more such work!

Thankyou for stopping by :) 

       I'd like to link it to        
  •                     Cas-ualfridays -tic-tac-toe.               butterflies, one layer card and stripes of the gold embossed butterflies.




Comments

  1. What a beautiful quote.. and it fits so well with your CAS card. Thank you for joining in with The That's Crafty *Keep it Simple* challenge.. Tracey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am glad you liked it Tracey. Thankyou for your kind words :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful quote and beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou very much for your kind words Michelle ❤

      Delete
  3. Ishani, I am amazed at your techniques! I love the chalk paint butterfly...and how on earth did you get your Uniball white pen to write so cleanly? (I need to get that!) A beautiful CAS card with a lovely sentiment! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG.. Thankyou very much for appreciating Judy! It's such a pat on the back. The cues at CASology.. actually makes me think a lot and am pleased that you like it!

      Delete
  4. What a stunning card and a clever idea too! I love it! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!!! And your hand lettering looks great to me! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish