Quilled Lavender card

Hello crafty friends,

I have been wanting to quill and do a little brush lettering and since I had looked up for some quotes on Pinterest for the previous card, I had pinned few lovely quotes too. (I wanted to do better lettering for the AAA cards challenge .. Where words are the centre stage)



So Saturday evening's run was given amiss and I took out my brush pens and 3mm strips to quill lavender for the card. I used the clear sequins by pretty pink posh which my Friend Marge had sent.

I am thinking of doing something like this often, handlettered quote and Quilling in a card.

What do you suggest, how'll that be?

Linking my card to

AAAcards - words-take-centre-stage

Deepoceanchallenge - lots of layers

Cleanandsimpleonsunday #111-flowers

Justusgirlschallenge - word-week (bloom = Celebrate)

Thatscraftychallenges- Keep-it-simple-challenge

Createsandmakes - create a sentiment

Comments

  1. So pretty. Loving the gentle lavender colour and the quote - you did that by hand? So impressed! A beautifully balanced card and you go for it with making this type of card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, you have the kindest heart! Thankyou very much for your lovely words and will do more of these, now that you have also asked to go ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the added dimension and interest quilling gives. Your combination of hand lettering and quilling look lovely. I always say do what makes you happy. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much Tracie you are so sweet.. am so glad you liked it!

      Delete
  4. I love this card Ishani! The handwritten sentiment is so beautiful and is one of my favourite quotes. Love the quilled flowers! They remind me so much of a lavender field we have nearby! Thanks so much for joining us again at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucie.. Thankyou so much:) you know the way you used my name ... I felt like you are in front of me and saying this! ❤

      Delete
  5. Really pretty colors and design, thanks for sharing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much :) I admired your Casology medicine cards a lot !

      Delete
  6. What a beautiful card, so subtle and your script really does set it off perfectly. Thank you for joining us at That's crafty and sharing your stunning card in our *Keep it Simple* Blog Challenge.. Tracey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tracey, Thankyou very much for your lovely words.

      Delete
  7. Stunning card! thanks for joining us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish