Twirling Fairy - Interactive card at Rainbow Craftykari


Hello Dear friends,

I am on Ranbow Craftykari today, with tutorials on card making where I have two cards which you can gift to your BFFs or little girls too, all ages will enjoy this cute thing!


Twirling Fairy (Interactive card)




I am sure you love interactive cards like I do.  It gives you more joy when you see the recipient enjoying playing with it. So, today I have a fairy card which twirls or spins.


 Twirl your fairy and put it in an envelope, when the recipient opens the card, the fairy will twirl.  







If you would like to try this type of twirly interactive card/ spinning card, you can go through the tutorial here .

Happy Crafting

Love,

Comments

  1. Adorable card for little princes. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moment.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish