Birthday with dragonflies

Good evening ladies,

 (To the gentlemen too, if they are reading this). I got a call to make a card for our commander, for his birthday. :Oh my God.. that's stressful' I thought!
But because he's a simple man and might appreciate something in CAS style, I decided on my design.

I pulled out a couple of things that I had not used yet. A dragonfly stamp from a stamp set sent across by Mirella, a fantastic card maker herself. Along with the brick stencil from the Craft treat range.

Rather simple, but I did a rough draft first and in the end I had two cards because the draft looked as good as the final piece.




This post is after we went to wish him. I was surprised and honoured to see that they had kept my previous two three cards still on their fridge. Even the one that I gave them last year for Diwali. I asked them, if I could take a picture. Wow.. such an honour for my humble cards!


Hope you like it and hope he likes it too :)

Linking my card to








Comments

  1. Super pretty take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, love the silver dragonflies.
    Thank you so much for joining us over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful background. Love the colour combo and the silver dragonfly! Thanks so much for playing along at Inkspirational xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic! Fun and cheerful CAS card. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish