Penguin wishes

Hello there,

Thankyou for visiting my blog. Me and my son are away from home and it's my husband's birthday today. So, we did some card making for him.

Our son is 2 and half years old and learning to colour. He wouldn't sit still for a picture.. so I just took pics of his card and the scribble which says, "Happy Birthday Papa, I love you".




I had Winnie and Walter penguin stamp (that I bought at Sindhu's destash) and I hadn't used it yet. So I hand drew a little penguin, masked it and stamped the Penguin. A little bow for my penguin son and a scarf for me! We are in North of India and it's getting a little chilly. My husband is in Western India, it's always pleasant there. So this would be an apt design, I thought!




                          Hope you like our cards.

 The theme at AAA Cards is Inspired by a film and  Happy Feet is the inspiration for this card.


A one layer card for 











Comments

  1. Aww..such a cute card..love his colouring..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha.. Thankyou Dee.. Blue Tiger 😜 (Now I wish ..I had supervised!)

      Delete
  2. Yay! I guessed your film correctly. Fab card and lovely story behind it, love those little personal touches Ishani. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much Jane.. your words are so encouraging! Am glad you liked it 💕

      Delete
  3. What an adorable CAS card for our Tuesday Throwdown Challenge this week! Love that blue color!! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card ... so crisp and clean. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elaine... Am glad you liked it.. Thankyou so much!

      Delete
  5. Cute cards. Love how you added your son to your bright and sunny arctic day card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww.. so sweet of you Maria. Thankyou very much!

      Delete
  6. this is definitely a special birthday card for your husband. I love the hand drawn little penguin!! Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much Colleen for such sweet words :)

      Delete
  7. Happy Feet was such a cute movie, just like your penguins. Love that your son is creating at such a young age. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. Tracie =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Tracie, am glad you liked my son's efforts. Thankyou for your kind words.

      Delete
  8. I love your cute little penguins. Thank you for playing along with the HLS CAS Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish