Christmas Kitty

Hello everyone,

I had very stressful week.. with studies and exams. Yesterday's exam was not very good and I was upset. So I picked up my favourite things and made a card.

Also because I haven't participated in challenges lately.. I went through few to come up with this card.



I combined three different companies stamps for this, and I did a fist pump after it turned out nice!
(Atleast I could forget about my Financial management exam)

Hope you like it too :)

Linking it to

 (Taking out time for what I enjoy the most. The colours and the hook's tree are the inspiration          for the card)

My sweet little cat enjoying the candy cane












Comments

  1. So sorry to hear your exam was not so good but pleased you took some Time Out for you and joined in with us at Time Out. I love the placement of your tree and all the little baubles look fab, thanks for leaving us a lovely comment on our blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww.. Thank you so much Sandie! I am glad you liked it Sandy! I was so inspired by the photo and the cards by the DT :)

      Delete
  2. Such a sweet card, so pleased creating it lifted your spirits. Exams are the worst! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much Jane ... Yes I wish I could just do this.. nothing else!

      Delete
  3. Such a sweet card! Lovely design! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card, Ishani :) All the best for your exams! And thank you so much for joining the fun at Mudra's December Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so nick Deepti.. Am glad you liked it !

      Delete
  5. Sorry to hear that your exam didn't go as well as you would have liked - but happy that you were able to de-stress by making this sweet card. I just love the image and it is so beautifully coloured! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sweet of you Jill.. Thankyou very much, you are so kind.

      Delete
  6. This is darling!! Merry Christmas and thank you for joining us at Time Out Challenges Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Ishani. Great that you didn't let a tough exam bring you down. Thanks for joining us at the Mudra Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish