I do - CIC 438

Hello everyone,

Happy Monday to all of you :) What an overwhelming participation at Cupcake Challenges in our first fortnight challenge! Thank you to all who participated. This week we have, (to me the loveliest digital stamps available) A day for daisies, as our sponsor and there is a $12 gift certificate for our randomly chosen winner.

I made a card using our colour scheme with the I do digital stamp from A day for Daisies .  I coloured the image with Tombow dual brush pens and Zig Clean color brush pens. The sentiment is from CrafTangles Mr & Mrs stamp .




Here's the Cupcake for inspiring you to join us in the colour challenge.



I hope you like it and will join us this fortnight with your lovely cards.

Joining in at

Paru's cardmaking challenges
Newly wedded couple, starting the new journey together








Crafty friends challenge 74

The paper players













C.R.A.F.T challenge

Ikes world challenge - New beginnings

Crafty sentiments

Comments

  1. Ishani this is a beautiful wedding card! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful elegant wedding card.
    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - I love that image and your colouring is great :-)
    Thank you very much for playing along at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Hugz

    IKE

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and the colours are stunning. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely Card!

    Thanks for joining Crafty Friends
    DT Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week! Anna Dt

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a elegant wedding card - bravo!
    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish